Twitter / hautefashionist

Friday, February 5, 2010

In The Valentine's Mood

The house is so dull after all the Christmas decor gets put away. It needed some sprucing up and I have been waiting to try some ideas out. Last year, when our other house was for sale, I couldn't put together this darling "tablescape" that was inspired by Pottery Barn's catalog with all the vases full of leaves and such, but this year I was super excited to finally execute the idea. I filled the vases with conversation hearts, red licorice, and valentine nuggets, added faux rose petals from Wal-mart and pearls from JoAnn's, it sure is festive and the kids love it!




I did the mantle with inspiration from Tatertotsandjello, a darling blog.



Hobby Lobby and the local scrapbook store also contributed to my decorating. Happy Valentine's Day All!



No comments:

Post a Comment