Twitter / hautefashionist

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sew Inspired!!!

My fashionista cousin, Juliana, in Arizona, sent me links to some "haute mama" shirts that could easily be made for a fraction of the cost. These shirts range from $195- $495, crazy!!! I am "sew inspired" to get working on them, in the meantime I wanted to share the shirts with all my fellow bloggers. Much inspirational credit needs to be given to Valentino and Neiman Marcus, I love them but my checkbook doesn't!


















4 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you can make great stuff like that! They're wonderful ts but asking anything over $50 seems absurd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, i like the one that is a white shirt with the black ribbon/bow "looped" through it. I am eager to see what you come up with. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove the first one! Going to goodwill anytime soon? I have a few things to dig for.

    ReplyDelete